Good morning Ink Lovers,
From here on, every weekend, especially on Sundays, we are going to have interesting writing exercises for everyone. Writing offers spiritual clarity and helps the soul profit by way of expression; a gift we must give ourselves as often as we can, so we may be fulfilled. It is simple, what do you get when you write down a list of all the things you need to do through a week?
That brings us to today’s Writing Exercise:
Make a list of all the things you want to do over a specific period of time. It could be a list of what you want to do across a week, a month, a year, in one day or in the next few hours. Write down this list as creatively as you can, and make sure your language has impact. Give it an interesting title.
Here is an example –
My Sunday-Loiter Checklist
- Stay in bed holding on to a dream
- Wake up and stay in bed remembering the dream
- Stay in bed adding other fuzzy feel-good things to the dream
- Slide out of bed and crawl out to the living room
- Slide onto the couch and regret getting out of bed
- But this couch isn’t so bad?
- Expect breakfast, if not last night’s pizza to come to me by itself
- Get pizza by way of intense manual labour and walking to the kitchen
- But pizza tastes even better in bed!
- Adorn my bed with crumbs and cheese drips and other dreamy stuff
- Take the pizza to Monday morning with a truly satisfied weekend!
The list does not have to be funny or normal. It is your list, it is YOUR list. It can be anything you like!
Send your lists to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them up here!
Participate and share. Thank you for all the support!